CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 27, 2011

Monday June 27....

Two more days and I get to see my sweet pea swimming around in my belly. I am excited and am counting down the days, minutes and seconds to see you. I have got my DVDr ready to record you and bring it home for everyone that can't be there.
I am feeling allot more awake lately but not so much energetic. You literally take my breath away. haha.... Your aunt Boo and Uncle Oski gave us what will be your crib and hopefully what you will be sleeping in instead of mommy and daddy's bed. We cant wait to start fixing up your room. Just a few more weeks and we can find out what God has blessed us with.
I am now 12 weeks and definitely feel it. I hug you everyday even though you are in my belly. And I cant wait to feel you touch back. I love you sweetheart.

0 comments:

Post a Comment