CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 20, 2011

Monday June 20....

What a ride...11 weeks pregnant and no appetite! Before I found out I was pregnant or before I was pregnant eating is all I wanted to do. Haha! All I feel like eating/drinking is drinking Sunkist. Yummy! I went to the doctor on the 13th of June and heard your heartbeat. Only for a moment but it was there. It was beating at 178 beats per minute. All I could do was smile and stare at your daddy. I go back on the 29th to watch you on the ultrasound. I am excited and can't wait. I have my DVDr ready to go so that I can record you and show everyone. We are looking for names as we wonder what you will be. I am pretty sure you are a boy but who knows. 
Before I go to bed everynight I rub my belly wondering what my life will be like with you in it. I think about how you will cry at night and when I get to pick you up to comfort you. Ahhhh I cant wait. I love you sweatpea.

0 comments:

Post a Comment