CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Tuesday May 24....

It's Tuesday morning and I just feel drained. I didn't sleep good all weekend and have the weirdest nauseous spells. It's horrible. I start making my self worry when I don't feel "Pregnant". It scares me. Even though I know my little sweet pea is in there it's like I want to feel sick all the time just to know you are fine. Your aunt's tell me not to worry but they both know its hard.
The more time goes on, the more excited I get. Just the thought of seeing you and holding you makes me smile.
I have been more emotional lately. I watch TV and start crying...haha! I know, it's funny but this pregnancy thing sure does take a toll on you. I am counting down the days to the 13th of June when I can hear your heartbeat inside of me again. I know your daddy is so excited. He wont let me clean house or do anything. It's a plus don't take me wrong but with the 2 dogs (your brothers) you will meet its hard not to want to clean the house.
I keep looking at baby bedding for your room. I am so convinced you are a baby boy. But we will have to see.
Anyways, I love you already sweet pea.

1 comments:

Mrs. Brandy De La Cruz said...

It is normal to feel that way and I think we are all super excited!! I keep trying to help your mommy,sweet pea but she just insist she try and do it. One day she will let me take care of her and things around the house before and after you are here! We all cant wait to meet you! Much Love from your Aunt Boo!

Post a Comment