CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Monday May 16....


Driving back from a weekend getaway, much needed by the way, we know we are going to see the doctor at 2:30pm. I am nervous and excited at the same time. I sleep most of the way back so I don't have to think about it. We go home to drop off our bags and to pick up little man from Grandma's. It's now 1:20pm....we are headed to Conroe to pick up your Aunt Lis and cousin Izzy. We arrive at the doctor's office at 2:00pm....and I feel like i can hear every clock in the room ticking. I fill out all of the paperwork and have to go the bathroom so bad. They tell me to pee in a cup which I hate but guess what no mess this time...Haha! I come back out and sit by daddy. "Jacqueline" is all I hear next. They walk me back to the Ultrasound room. I lay on the table and see your little sweet pea self on the monitor. I cant believe it. She says to me, "You see that flutter. That is the heart beat do you want to hear it?" I hear you and its amazing...although I get caught up emotionally until she says that is the baby there and I am confused because you are so tiny...But I find you.
I have never been so excited in my life. Just knowing you are inside of me makes me anxious and happy.I cant help but touch my stomach all the time knowing you are in there. I can not wait to meet you sweet pea. I love you already.

0 comments:

Post a Comment