CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 9, 2011

Sunday (Mother's Day) May 8....

Over the weekend I decide I probably shouldn't tell allot of ppl...but you know how that goes...by this time your grandma, my boss and Pita know.
I walk into your grandparent's house and I'm not sure how to tell my dad. Your Aunt's and Uncle are there and they are all giving me that weird look. You know the tell him now I want to be here look. I'm so nervous because I don't know how he will react. Aunt Boo and Uncle Oski leave to get ready. So I just blurt it out like pulling off a band aid. "Dad, I'm PREGNANT!" he says whatever...I say no really dad. I hear Congratulations....I think we are all in shock right now...Ha ha!
Now telling your Daddy's parent's is a different story. Your daddy was already on cloud 9 so he calls his mom right in front of me asks that his dad join us on the porch and he says "Are ya'll ready to be grandparents?" Talk about being happy...I don't think I have heard Awesome and OMG so much in my life.
I feel so tired already and it feels like as soon as I found out you were in there all I want to do is sleep.

0 comments:

Post a Comment